Monday, November 15, 2010

Living by faith. Not just talking about it.

Having Faith is easy. Actually putting faith into action is a little more difficult.

I have dreamt since I was a little girl of working with animals. For some crazy reason never pursued it. I have now been presented with a huge opportunity to join a clinic in Springfield. Full, on the job training.I never thought I'd have such a great offer placed before me.

Looking back on my faith, 5+ years ago and how I didn't truly relying on God  has changed drastically. Now, by no means am I saying I have perfected my walk with God but I can honestly tell you that when I sat on my bed in tears knowing that "I couldn't" give my tithe because I thought I "don't think I can" make it until next payday but did it anyway, That He pulled through! Just in this past week He as amazed me with His wonderful works!

I am so stinking excited to start this new chapter in life! And thanking God for blessing my life.

If there is one thing I have learned most in my life is to never stop trusting, Never stop being faithful, and never stop giving God what's His.


Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future.
     It's  simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step.
                                                                   - Joni Erickson Tada

No comments:

Post a Comment